From One Parent To Another

Connect With Your Social Network Account

Thank you for visiting HashtagParents.com. As a guest, you will only be able to view a limited amount of topics. By REGISTERING you will have access to all topics, communicate privately with other members, participate in polls, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Once registered (*check spam folder if verification email not received*), please take the time to read the FORUM RULES and the F.A.Q
ATTENTION
As our GUEST, you have read 1 topics and will be able to see a maximum of 3 topics. After the limit, REGISTRATION is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Chris_A
Newly Registered
Newly Registered
Topic Author

Overactive child

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:06 pm

How do you handle an overactive child? What is the best way to approach this? Any thoughts?

Paula
Newly Registered
Newly Registered

Re: Overactive child

Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:08 am

I think you have to find ways for your baby to get rid of all that excess energy. Playing with her a lot and giving her a ton of attention every day is what works with mine, and she has a lot of energy, that is for sure.

Tara
Newly Registered
Newly Registered

Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:34 am

Lots of walks outside, fresh air and as previously said here in this topic, games and attention. It always helps. Both of mine had too much energy when growing up.

Sunny
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:31 am

And how do you handle parents of overactive children that come over and just think it's cute when their child tears up your house?
Stay Connected For News And Updates
Facebook
Twitter