From One Parent To Another

Connect With Your Social Network Account

Thank you for visiting HashtagParents.com. As a guest, you will only be able to view a limited amount of topics. By REGISTERING you will have access to all topics, communicate privately with other members, participate in polls, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Once registered (*check spam folder if verification email not received*), please take the time to read the FORUM RULES and the F.A.Q
ATTENTION
As our GUEST, you have read 1 topics and will be able to see a maximum of 3 topics. After the limit, REGISTRATION is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Tabita
Newly Registered
Newly Registered
Topic Author

First Boyfriend

Fri May 06, 2016 7:15 pm

My daughter just had her first boyfriend. He seems like a really nice guy. How do you think I should handle this sensitive issue?

Sunny
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: First Boyfriend

Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:25 pm

Sorry for the delayed response Tabita.  Hope everything worked out.  As parents i think we've all been there.  Hopefully you've met him by now and got a feeling of what he's like.  How you handle it also depends if she is dating age or not.  I would talk to her about him and gauge if it's just a fling or serious.  And then definitely meet him.  Reminds me of that scene from the movie Bad Boys lol.
Stay Connected For News And Updates
Facebook
Twitter