From One Parent To Another

Connect With Your Social Network Account

Thank you for visiting HashtagParents.com. As a guest, you will only be able to view a limited amount of topics. By REGISTERING you will have access to all topics, communicate privately with other members, participate in polls, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Once registered (*check spam folder if verification email not received*), please take the time to read the FORUM RULES and the F.A.Q
ATTENTION
As our GUEST, you have read 1 topics and will be able to see a maximum of 3 topics. After the limit, REGISTRATION is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Sunny
Site Admin
Site Admin
Topic Author

Problems with school vice principle

Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:17 am

So recently my nephew was off school for sometime due to a medical procedure.  He finally went back to school with 2 doctors notes (paid for) and the vice principle looked them over and accused my nephew of bringing in fake doctors notes.  He tried to explain that they are genuine but she insisted that he get new ones.

What could be done in this case? 
Stay Connected For News And Updates
Facebook
Twitter

Jess
Newly Registered
Newly Registered

Re: Problems with school vice principle

Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:37 pm

I would for sure go in and as a parent speak with the Vice Principal because that's just not right.